The current minimum PC standard is a Dell Optiplex 990 computer with an Intel Quad Core i7-2600 processor installed. The base configuration for purchase of a replacement PC is:
• Dell OptiPlex 990 Intel Quad Core i7-2600 Processor with VT (3.4GHz, 8M)
• 8GB Non-ECC, 1333MHz DDR3, 2X4GB
• 512MB AMD Radeon HD 6350 Video Card Graphics Dual DVI, Full Height
• 320GB SATA 3.0Gb/s hard drive with 16MB Data Burst Cache
• 16x DVD +/- RW Internal SATA drive
• Dell E1910 Flat Panel Monitor
Call the Director of Field Operations for cost estimates.
If you need to obtain a network server, please contact the Executive Director of ITS for specifications.
Please note that purchasing equipment outside of College standards will mean that ITS cannot fully support your equipment.