Classes begin April 22, 2013
In order to be considered for the grant funded Roustabout Training Program, candidates must follow the instructions below. Class size is limited to 15 students and admission is granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Register for the Sage Testing scheduled for April 12, 2013 at CCAC–West Hills Center.
2. Register on www.shalenet.org and complete the required pre-screen modules.
3. Register with Pennsylvania CareerLink at www.cwds.state.pa.us.
4. The three week Roustabout Training Program begins April 22, 2013. Most of the training is done at CCAC–West Hills Center except for heavy equipment training, which is held at Butler County Community College (107 College Drive, Butler, PA 16002; phone: 724.287.8711 or 888.826.2829; web: www.bc3.edu).
5. A well site visit with Chesapeake Energy is planned for April 24, 2013. Participants will meet at CCAC–West Hills Center and transportation to the site will be provided by Chesapeake Energy.
For questions please contact Bez Stellfox at 412.788.7385 or email@example.com