Testing Center - Allegheny Campus
Testing Center—Allegheny Campus
Online Learning Proctored Testing
808 Ridge Avenue
West Hall, Room W116
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
NOTE: The procedure below is for current CCAC students only. If you attend a different institution and are in need of proctored testing, please contact CCAC's Online Learning at 412.237.2239 to make arrangements.
CCAC students only - Please read carefully.
Scheduling your Online Learning exams:
- CCAC Online Learning proctored tests are administered by appointment only. No walk-ins are accepted.
- Your appointment must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Schedule your appointment on-line at: CCAC Appointment Central
- At Appointment Central, from the drop-down menus, choose location "Allegheny Campus" then choose service "Online Learning Proctored Testing"
- Available dates and times are on the calendar at Appointment Central.
- Plan to arrive on time to allow for check-in.
- You must present a valid photo ID in order to be seated for your exam.
- Verify test instructions and required materials with your instructor.
- Mobile phones, PDA’s, iPads, laptops, etc., are not permitted to be used as calculators. When your exam is completed it will be returned to the instructor. (Results may take up to two weeks for paper exams).
Please note: Available dates and times are subject to change without notice prior to confirmation of your appointment.