Reference Librarians are available at each campus library to assist you with research, selection of reading materials, and finding printed and online resources to meet your information needs.
Research assistance service includes:
- -- Topic selection, definition and development.
- -- Development of effective research strategies.
- -- Finding information in books, periodicals (newspapers, magazines and journals), and on the Internet and other online computer resources.
- -- Assistance using library indexes including Alleycat - CCAC's online library catalog and EBSCOhost -- CCAC's primary collection of periodical indexes.
- -- Assistance in obtaining library materials not available on campus (Interlibrary Loans).
The reference desk at each campus has a librarian on duty to provide telephone reference service.
- Allegheny: 412-237-2585
- Boyce: 724-325-6798
- North: 412-369-3602
- South: 412-469-6374
Email email@example.com with any questions; questions will be answered within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.