ALERT: CCAC will be closed January 19, 20 and 21, 2019 with all weekend classes cancelled

Due to inclement weather conditions, all CCAC campuses, centers and off-campus locations will be closed on Saturday, January 19 and Sunday, January 20 and all weekend classes will be cancelled. The college will also be closed on Monday, January 21 to observe the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. The college will reopen for business on Tuesday morning, January 22.
  • In-State, In-County rates for all Veterans

    Effective July 1st 2015, the Community College of Allegheny County will provide in-state, in-county rates to all Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, military service members, and their dependents through the Military & Veterans Services office.

    This change is taking place to ensure compliance with Section 702 of Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act. A copy of the college's regulation can be found under Fiscal Administration here.

    To be eligible for in-county tuition rates, an active service member or Veteran student must meet the following criteria: 

    1. Can provide proof of past or current service in the United States Armed Forces, including a Reserve component or National Guard. This also includes Reserve or National Guard members who completed their obligated service but were never deployed to active duty.
    2. If discharged, discharge or released from service must be under conditions other than dishonorable. 

    To be eligible for in-county tuition rates, a Veteran dependent student must meet the following criteria: 

    1. Currently using GI Bill® Education Benefits through the Department of Veteran Affairs.


    1. Can provide Veteran Sponsor's DD-214 and copy of marriage license or birth certificate. 

    To verify their eligibility for in-county tuition rates, students must provide one of the following documents: 

    Active Duty

    • Current Military ID


    • Current Military ID


    • DD-214 Discharge Document (Member Copy 4)


    • Discharge papers from National Guard or reserves


    • Veteran Sponsor's DD-214 (Member Copy 4)


    • Marriage License


    • Birth Certificate

    To obtain in-county tuition rates:

    1. Complete the Priority Registration/In-State Tuition Rate Request Form
    2. Bring the appropriate documentation to the Military and Veterans office at any campus.

    Students who obtain in-county tuition rates may also be eligible for
    priority registration.

    View Current Tuition and Fees Rates

    GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at