Pathway to Professional Careers
Get PAID, Earn CREDIT, Gain EXPERIENCE!
A partnership with Point Park University
Are you seeking an affordable four year degree option? Starting at CCAC and interested in transferring to Point Park University? Then you should consider this brand new program in partnership with Point Park University (PPU).
This is a unique program that provides:
- One-on-one career coaching
- Career preparation
- Guidance in exploring experiential learning opportunities
- Help with successfully transferring into Point Park and participating in their Cooperative
The Point Park University Cooperative Education (Co-op) Program provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to gain real-world, paid work experience while earning up to 12 credits toward their degree.
Through early identification and career readiness education at CCAC, students will become part of a network designed to prepare them to participate in purposeful and structured career and experiential learning programs upon transfer to Point Park.
For a CCAC student to qualify you must be TANF eligible:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 24 years old
- Have your identity verified through Social Security Number
- Be a resident of Pittsburgh or Allegheny County
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Earn a monthly gross income of $2,499 or less