Why Electrical Construction Technology?
The ECT degree is fully transferable with 61-64 credits accepted by each of the following institutions and applied to their bachelor degrees. All programs are online with tuition charged at each institution's current in-state rate.
- California University of Pennsylvania - Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Management
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania - Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Leadership
- Pennsylvania College of Technology - Bachelor of Science in Applied Management
Local Electrical Construction Technology (IBEW), A.S. (608.3)
This five-year Associate of Science program offers qualifying applicants occupational education. Qualifying applicants are those covered by Third Party Agreements with their International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Locals, apprentices in the process of becoming Journeymen Wiremen or Journeymen Wiremen who have already completed IBEW apprenticeship programs.
National Electrical Construction Technology (IBEW), A.S. (608.3)
Step into your future with CCAC's associate degree in Electrical Construction Technology (ECT) program from anywhere in the country!
- A seamless transition into the program
- Previous college credit evaluation
- 100% Online course
- Affordable in-state tuition
- Fully transferable to a number of four-year institutions
Take the Next Step
For Applicants in the IBEW Local 5 Jurisdiction
This is a limited enrollment program, and all apprentices are under Third Party Agreement sponsorship of the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC) of the IBEW Local 5.
Applicants must apply through the IBEW Local 5 application process, and must also meet the requirements outlined by the union available on the union’s apprenticeship website: Become an Apprentice
This process must be completed and you must be approved for the local apprenticeship before you complete your CCAC application materials.
Interested students can contact the IBEW Local 5 at 412.432.1145 for more information.
I really enjoy the position I have now. Having my degree gives me more options to live the lifestyle I want to live.