skip to main content

Academic Progress

Satisfactory academic progress (SAP) is used to define successful completion of coursework to maintain eligibility for student financial aid. Federal regulations require the College to establish, publish and apply standards to monitor your progress toward completion of your degree program. If you fail to meet these standards, you will be placed on financial aid warning, probation or suspension.

Please read this notice even if you do not currently receive financial aid, if in the future you have a need for financial aid, your eligibility will be dependent on the progress that you are currently making toward the completion of your degree as described in the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.

Financial aid includes-but is not limited to-the following:

  • Federal Grants (Pell, Supplemental Educational Opportunity (SEOG))
  • Federal Work Study
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loans
    • Subsidized
    • Unsubsidized
    • Parent Loans to Undergraduate Students (PLUS)

Please call or visit the Financial Aid office of the campus at which you are enrolled, should you have additional questions.

Contact a Campus Financial Aid Office

*Schedule a Virtual Appointment with Financial Aid

Campus  Address Phone, Fax Email
Allegheny Campus & Homewood Brushton Center 808 Ridge Avenue
Student Services Center S-140
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Phone: 412.237.CCAC
Fax: 412.237.3171
Boyce Campus & Braddock Hills Center 595 Beatty Road
Monroeville, PA 15146
Phone: 412.237.CCAC
Fax: 412.237.3173
North Campus & West Hills Center 8701 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Phone: 412.237.CCAC
Fax: 412.237.3175
South Campus & Washington County  1750 Clairton Road
Room B-308
West Mifflin, PA 15122
Phone: 412.237.CCAC
Fax: 412.237.3177