skip to main content

International Student Transfer to CCAC

From a U.S. Institution

If an international student attending a college in the United States wishes to transfer to CCAC, he or she must provide the following information:

  • All of the documents listed on the international student forms page.
  • International Advisor Report: this form can be obtained from the CCAC International Students Office and must be completed by your current international advisor and returned to CCAC.
  • Official transcripts from all colleges attended in the US.
  • Copy of the current I-20.
  • Copy of the current VISA and I-94 card.

International students cannot be accepted to CCAC until the above requirements have been satisfied.

Transfer to CCAC from Outside of the U.S

Students who have attended colleges or universities outside of the United States and would like to transfer credits to the Community College of Allegheny County can contact either of the following credit evaluation services.

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
Phone: (414) 289-3400 
Fax: (414) 289-3411

World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745

Either of these agencies will, for a fee, determine your coursework's compatibility with the United States educational system. Please request the detailed evaluation. Evaluations should be sent directly to:

Community College of Allegheny County
Allegheny Campus
Student Service Center, Room 171
808 Ridge Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212