Electrical Construction Technology Associate of Science (608.3)
Step into your future with CCAC’s associate degree in Electrical Construction Technology (ECT) from anywhere in the country!
- A seamless transition into the program
- Previous college credit evaluation
- Fully transferable to a number of four-year institutions offering bachelor degrees in areas such as Construction Management or Construction Technology.
The ECT degree is fully transferable with 61-64 credits accepted by each of the following institutions and applied to their bachelor degrees. All programs are online with tuition charged at each institution's current in-state rate.
“I really enjoy the position I have now. Having my degree gives me more options to live the lifestyle I want to live.”
—Greg Smith, lead master technician and CCAC graduate
- California University of Pennsylvania - Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Management
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania - Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Leadership
- Pennsylvania College of Technology - Bachelor of Science in Applied Management
Electrical Construction Programs at CCAC
If you would like to learn more about these programs click on the links below to go to the CCAC Online Catalog.