skip to main content

Transfer Resources

PCHE Cross-registration

As a CCAC student, you'll find numerous academic and extracurricular options to suit you interests. In addition, the College's membership in the Pittsburgh Council of Higher Education (PCHE) enables full-time students to cross-register at any other member institution (see list below). If a course is not offered by CCAC, you can enroll in that course at an appropriate member college and pay only the CCAC tuition rate. If you decide to transfer, you'll have first-hand experience to guide you in making decisions about where to continue your education. Click here to connect with a counselor.

PCHE Member Institutions

Carlow University
Carnegie Mellon University
Chatham College
Duquesne University
La Roche College
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
Point Park University
Robert Morris University
University of Pittsburgh

Transfer Resources

Peterson's Four-Year Colleges (America's Career Information Network)
Occupational Outlook Handbook
College Board