Allegheny: L-313, Library
Boyce: Room N-504
North: Room 2101
South: Room L-547
All Campus Learning Commons Hours
The Learning Commons is a resource-rich place to do homework and to study, with a professional educator nearby to help you when you become stuck or have a question. You can brainstorm a paper, work on a group project, or just sit with a cup of coffee and read alone or with a study, knowing help is nearby if you need it.
Virtual Learning Commons Hours
Monday - Wednesday, November 23-25, 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Meet with faculty and facilitators
- Work on a paper or homework
- Improve reading & writing skills
- Form a study group
- Become part of a discussion group
- Work on a group project
- Attend a skills workshop
- View & try our computer software
- It is a walk-in facility, no appointments necessary.
- Come in if you have homework for your next class session.
- Anyone needing assistance with reading and writing assignments in any course are welcome.
- Come in if you need to clarify a point or improve your skills.
Help is just one step away.
Brainstorm a paper, work on a group project, or just sit with a cup of coffee and read alone or with a study partner; facilitators are nearby for those who need help or tutoring. Hear what these CCAC students have to say.