Help with reading and writing related assignments for any course!
No Appointment Necessary
English / EAL / DVS / Study Skills
Learning Commons Facilitators are available on campus and virtually!
Fall Semester Break - Hours of Operation (Monday through Wednesday): November 22 –
24; 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Intersession Break (No Tutoring Services Available): December 21 – January 17
The Learning Commons provides a comfortable, casual setting perfect for:
- Brainstorming a paper
- Learning to proofread and prepare your paper or project for submission
- MLA / APA assistance
- Doing and getting help with homework
- Forming a study group / Working on a group project
- Joining a discussion group
- Improving reading & writing skills & attend skill-building workshops
- Utilizing Computers & Printers