Commercial Driver's License
Curriculum prepares students for:
- Taking the CDL Class A: Air Brake, Combination Vehicle, Hazardous Materials, Tankers, Double-Triple and General Knowledge Tests
- Pre-trip and post-trip requirements
- Backing Skills - Parking Skills - Road Driving
- DOT and Hours of Service Regulations
- Map reading and trip planning
- Shifting Techniques (don t worry if you have never driven a manual transmission before, you will be taught how to drive one)
- Terminology and opportunities in the truck driving industry
Classes will be held at the Boyce Campus/Monroeville Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Evening/weekend classes will be added as interest dictates.
Certain requirements must be met prior to registration.
For more information about this program please call 412.788.7507.