Continuing Professional Education: Accounting
CCAC’s accounting program gives you access to continuing education credits in order to renew your biennial license. Certified public accountants must log a minimum of 20 hours annually of Continuing Professional Education, but accumulate a total of 80 hours in a two-year span. The accounting program courses are targeted to certified public accountants, public accountants, enrolled agents and other tax practitioner.
Course topics may include:
- Assisting Your Client in Selling Their Business
- Write-up Services
- TEC and You
- Evaluating College Savings Alternatives
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Status
- Managing Investment Risk
- Business Tax Seminar
- Internal Revenue Service Audits, Appeals and Tax Court
- Business Valuations
- Basic Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management Strategies for a Volatile Market
- Auditing and Fraud
- Professional Ethics
- Advanced Issues for Tax Exempt Organizations
- Managing Nonprofit Organizations Like a Business
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store
You will find CPA classes under the Accountants tab.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., hours may vary by campus. VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, cash or check is accepted.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to: CPA Program, CCAC, West Hills Center, Room N1200,
1000 McKee Road, Oakdale, PA 15071-1099
For more information please contact:
Account Executive, Workforce Development