About the Reading Lab
The CRE Reading Lab is located on Allegheny Campus in Milton, room 218. No appointment necessary. Students can drop in and work on assignments, study, or just hang out.
Consider dropping in to:
- Practice using computer software such as MS Word or PowerPoint
- Work on a paper or homework
- Improve reading skills
- Tackle a project
- Study for an exam
- Discuss class(es)
- Conduct research
- Receive help navigating Blackboard
- Brainstorm an assignment for any class
- Ask questions about your studies
Guidelines for the Reading Lab
- A safe quite place to work on studies
- Come prepared
- Bring your materials
- Six computers; printer access
- No Zoom access
"I wanted to thank you again for all your help earlier in the semester. It made getting back into school a lot smoother."
"You have been the most helpful person here, by far! I have gone back and forth quite a few times on wanting to go back to school and you have made me feel so much better and confidant about this choice! I will absolutely keep you updated!"
No appointments necessary for the Reading Lab. Just stop in!
Basic hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
Allegheny Campus, Milton Hall Room 218