Office of Academic Affairs
We at CCAC are committed to providing quality instruction to meet your academic goals. Our faculty and staff are here to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
Follow the links to the left to find the information you need to be successful in the classroom and progress within your program of study. If you have questions about academic classroom issues, see the Associate Dean at your campus. Questions regarding academic programs and schedules are available from the Advising office.
If you encounter any problems getting the resources you need for your academic work,
do not hesitate to call the Academic Dean's office at your campus.
For inquiries regarding general questions, course repeats and substitutions, Dual Enrollment (Under 16 Only) and academic complaints, please use the following link to schedule an appointment with one of our Associate Deans of Academic Affairs.
Hours of Operation 8:30AM – 4:30PM M-F
Academic Affairs Discipline Deans
- Allied Health & Sciences – Boyce Campus: Tomi Waters (Interim) 724.325.6682
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences – Allegheny Campus: Carol Yoannone 412.237.2514
- Business Information & Technology – South Campus: Brenda Trettel 412.469.4315
- Math, Engineering & Skilled Trades – North Campus: Jeff Thomas 412.369.3616
Academic Affairs Discipline Associate Deans
- Allied Health & Sciences – Boyce Campus: Juel Smith (Interim) 724.325.6667
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences - Allegheny Campus: Rich Betters 412.237.2571
- Business Information & Technology – South Campus: Barbara Evans 412.469.6227
- Math, Engineering & Skilled Trades – North Campus: Dave Young 412.369.4160
COVID-19 Academic Affairs Schedule
COVID-19 Academic Affairs by Appointment
Academic Affairs email
Academic Complaint form
Permission to Enroll form
Course Substitution/Course Waiver Request
CBE Application - Fillable