About the Learning Commons
Help with reading and writing related assignments for any course!
The Learning Commons provides a comfortable, casual setting perfect for:
- Brainstorming a paper
- Learning to proofread and prepare your paper or project for submission
- MLA/APA assistance
- Doing and getting help with homework
- Forming a study group
- Working on a group project
- Joining a discussion group
- Improving reading and writing skills and attending skill-building workshops
- Using computers and printers
Learning Commons Guidelines
- Have all necessary texts and materials with you.
- We do not do your homework for you.
- We do not help you complete graded tests or quizzes (paper or electronic).
Make an Appointment
Students Seen per Semester
Student to Facilitator Ratio
Hours Students Spend at the Learning Commons
Contact the Learning Commons