About Learning Commons
Help with reading and writing related assignments for any course!
The Learning Commons provides a comfortable, casual setting perfect for:
- Brainstorming a paper
- Learning to proofread and prepare your paper or project for submission
- MLA / APA assistance
- Doing and getting help with homework
- Forming a study group / Working on a group project
- Joining a discussion group
- Improving reading & writing skills & attend skill-building workshops
- Utilizing Computers & Printers
Learning Commons Guidelines
- Have all necessary texts and materials with you.
- We do not do your homework for you.
- We do not help you complete graded tests or quizzes (paper or electronic).
Make an Appointment
Students may schedule an appointment by phone.
While tutoring is available in-person, it is also available virtually using Zoom.
Students Seens a Semester
Student to Facilitator Ratio
Hours Students Spend at the Learning Commons
Contact the Learning Commons