About the Vocational-Residential Development Program
The Human Services Professional Development program offers centralized training classes open to all human services agencies as well as specialized in-agency training classes. The program includes:
- Professional development classes for staff to improve and update knowledge related to their jobs.
- Personal growth and skill development classes for staff wanting to enhance individual growth in order to increase professional performance.
- Classes required by either the Allegheny County Department of Human Services or the Department of Public Welfare.
CCAC Professional Development Programs
Each fall, spring and summer semester we offer a variety classes designed for those who work in the non-profit sector. Please click her for the current offering of classes. If you are interested in a class you do not see offered, please call us and we can add classes to meet your profession training needs. Also, please know we can offer classes for your staff, at your facility. Please give us a call or an email. Please see the contact information below.Read the CCAC Professional Development Programs Booklet
Titles Offered Through the Program
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Infectious Control
- Crisis Intervention
- Sign Language
- Changing Addictive Thinking
- Overview of Medication Errors
- Ethics in the Helping Professions
- And More!